Saturday, August 2, 2008

It is over!


Yesterday was my last day at work before baby comes. It has been a long haul, but now it is over! Yay! It has been a good experience, but now I am feeling more fatigued and it will be nice not to work.

NowI have a bunch of things that I have been meaning to get to at home. Hopefully this week I will get to finishing the things I want to do for the baby room and unpacking more boxes from our move. So far, for my days off, my plan is to do the following things each day to give myself some kind of a schedule (I will go nuts without one):


1. Take a walk in the morning or evening. I get too hot in the afternoon
2. Go to Baby's R Us and Target and grab some last minute items
3. CPA study (maybe an hour at least)
4. Take an afternoon nap
5. Watch the Olympics when they start
6. Keep a regular prayer rule that includes more of the daily and weekly cycle
7. Read the Happiest Baby on the Block, The Breastfeeding Book (Dr. Sears)
8. Keep up on all of the Bradley birth excercises
9. Work on birth plan strategies

Maybe that is too much scheduling. I'll add #10. Learn to be more flexible and ok with not getting everything on my list done.

No comments: