Saturday, November 17, 2007

One long week....and a date night


I have to say that this has just been one long week. Nathan and I both have been busy at work and at home. I have been on 10+ stressful days at work, and preparing financial reports for our Annual Meeting at Church tomorrow. Whew!

With the prospects of coming home, eating left over fish (which was originally made by Nathan for fish tacos- and was very good), and possibly working more, we decided to get out of the house.

We decided to have an old-fashioned date night. We began the evening with Dinner at the Macaroni Grill. I love this place becasue my family spent many Sunday's there, lunching after Church. Nathan loves it for the house Chianti. The waitress brings a large bottle to your table and you just pour it as you want more. At the end, you tell her how much you drank. Very family style.

Dinner was great. Next we stopped quickly into Target to buy Ratatoullie, the very cute new Pixar movie. The movie was very enjoyable, and it was the perfect end to unwinding after the stressful week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see you two at Christmas time. Oh, and bring along the movie, if you can! I haven't seen it yet and would love to watch it. Then again, we may be so busy chasing Clara and playing cards . . . it's going to be great!