Saturday, November 24, 2007

In the potato pot.... and other Thanksgiving adventures



This Thanksgiving was wonderful. I had so much to be thankful for, even in the amount of people that I was able to see. We had Thanksgiving lunch at my Aunt Kristi's house in Vista and had a surprise visit from my mom, stepdad, brother and sister. It was great to see everyone, and the food was good too. I posted a picture of my rolls. They turned out well, but didn't rise like I wanted them. They were made with some real, freshly milled whole red wheat flour, so the trade off was worth it.

Next we went over to Nathan's parents house for Thanksgiving #2. It also was a great time! Many people were able to come there also, including my favorite newest member of the family, little Paul Benjamin. He is almost four months, but looks a lot bigger! Here is a picture of him the the pot that his dad made 15lbs of potatoes in. You can see more of Paul here.

No comments: