Sunday, November 4, 2007

No More A Blog Bum

I love reading the blogs of my family and friends. I love hearing how my niece and nephew are growing up, and how my friends from college are doing, reading about life in the greater Orthodox world, and even hearing some of the musings and political comments from former college professors. I leave comments sometimes, but mostly I just read them. Yes, I am a blog bum. But...... no more!

So here is my attempt at blogging. I know that Nathan and I tried before, but this time I am determined to post regularly. Though my life seems hectic right now, I want to take some time at least a few times a week to actually think about something long enough to write it down. So stay tuned! If I get really creative, I may even be able to post some pictures!

No comments: