Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our Night Owl

Last night I woke up at 12:40- Luke was awake for his first night-waking. Instead of getting up right away, I listened. He wasn't crying. He wasn't grunting in frustration either. He was cooing and babbling. I decided to try to sleep some more and then get up when he was getting cranky. At least fifteen minutes went by until he started sounding frustrated and started calling for me.

He did this again when he woke up at 4:45am. He is really beginning to like his crib. Maybe someday he will even feel comfortable enough to fall back asleep. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Luke has slept better the past few nights. Yes he will sleep more, and he will even go back to sleep in his crib one of these days. You are doing a great job, Katie.
mm