This weekend we are looking for an apartment. Hopefully we will not be doing this next weekend also. :) We are pretty specific about certain things, so I hope that we will find the right place. We are looking for:
1. A place in Huntington Harbor (NW side of Huntington Beach with close coastal access and close to Nathan's work)
2. 2 bedrooms and at least 1 1/2 bath (I can negotiate on the bathrooms, but not the bedrooms)
3. Close to a nice walking area and not close to the freeway.
4. Adequate parking (please visit us- especially after baby comes!)
5. Within our budget
6. Close to a grocery store so that I can walk instead of spending money on gas.
7. Not a place that requires a one-year lease (this may be very difficult in our area)
That's not too picky, is it? :) If you think of it, pray for us to have wisdom and to compromise on things that we need to, and not compromise on things that we shouldn't. We'll I will post pictures if we find something.