I keep wanting to blog, but haven't had the time to think about any one thing for very long. Here are some short clips:
1. I like Dr. Seuss. Luke likes Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss is brilliant and certainly written to be read aloud.
2. I threaded my sewing machine for the first time today. If I get a chance, I hope to have a simple project finished soon. Nathan is excited- I can mend some clothes for him.
3. I have a love-hate relationship with coupons. My brain is already so scattered, that I just want to go somewhere with good produce and good prices. On the other hand, I lie getting stuff for free when I double my coupons at Ralphs.
4. Luke is finally tolerating his stroller well enough to go further than a block away.
5. On Saturday, Luke and I visited a running expo with our friend Laurel. I enjoyed it a lot and I think that we will look into walking a 10k soon. Also, I am going to try to participate in the Walk-4-Life event with the Whittier Pregnancy Care Clinic next month.
6. It was hard to leave KPMG.
7. I made some new granola bars that I like better in some ways, and less in others than my standard "power granola bars." I'll post when I have fiddles with the recipe enough to like the new ones.
8. Luke hates tummy time, but he is developing a flat spot on the back of his head from laying on his back so much. I am making him do more tummy time. He likes it when there are other babies around- yay for playgroup!
9. I am reading a book on St. Dimitri Klepinin who was canonized in 2004. He lived during WWII and helped save many people's lives. There were lots of saints from that era.
10. I am looking forward to this weekend. Nathan and I are going to the Temecula Wine Country for Saturday afternoon sans baby. That will be nice.