Thursday, May 29, 2008

Into the Final Stretch




At about 6 months, stretching is definitely happening. The little guy is sitting high up and making it interesting to eat, and is kicking my ribs (luckily not too hard yet). Yesterday he gave me a few good kicks while I was at work, and I started laughing. I am working with an all male team out at this client, and they looked at me funny. I commented that I was having a bit of trouble concentrating because I was getting kicked. They didn't seem to know what to do with that remark. :)


Here are some pictures. I have been sick and out of town so much lately, that I think most people who haven't seen me in a while will notice a difference this time. :)


1 comment:

Bethany said...

Love the pictures, Katie! Thanks for posting them. Clara talks about the baby in Aunt Katie's tummy a lot now, so it is fun to have pictures to show her!