Monday, May 5, 2008

Big

Throughout the pregnancy, I have been slowly getting bigger. Duuring this past month, however, I have really noticed a difference. Sometimes I feel like I am going through puberty again, with my body changing all the time. No wonder a pregnant person gets emotional!

Some fun instances of "Big:"

Yesterday, I was clearing some dessert plates, and accidentally got a little bit of chocolate on my shirt. Someone had to point it out to me because it was on my shirt just below my belly and I could not see it. We laughed and I remarked that at least I can still see my feet. :)

One evening, when feeling especially large, I whined to Nathan, "I feel so big right now." He smiled and said, "No, you are big-and-beautiful." He knows how to handle his insecure pregnant lady.

No comments: