Sunday, February 13, 2011

From...

Luke likes me to tell him where we got different things in our house. He always points out that his Richard Scarry books are from Clara and Grammy, that his blue chair used to be Auntie and Uncle's, etc... This makes the things that we have more special to him. I think it is great!

Today we were sitting at breakfast and Luke wanted to know who gave him the washcloth that he was using to wipe his hands. I told him that his Aunt Susie had crocheted it for him. To this he replied, "Oh. She came in and said, 'Hi guys!' and gave me the washcloth." Well, something like that Luke. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way little Luke's mind is developing. He is putting everything in it's place, so to speak. And I love how he is imagining how all these things came to be:) I love it how he is making relationships between things and people. There is nothing in the whole world so fascinating as a developing child, at least to my way of thinking. And such an adorable, smart and sweet little boy--can't wait to see you all again! mm

Aunt S said...

I had to laugh when I read this post. I'm so glad Luke likes the washcloth-- does it make cleaning up after a meal a little easier? Luke is just the sweetest little boy. Be sure to give Luke a kiss and hug from Aunt Susie.