Thursday, December 9, 2010

Little Peanut

Here is our second little peanut, all almost 11 weeks of him/her.The baby wiggled and kicked and wiggled and kicked, had a very strong heartbeat, and everything looked normal so far. I have to admit that it was nice to hear that there was only one little peanut in there. I am showing a little bit more this time than last time, and I thought it might be two.

The midwives are excellent. I am SOOO happy to have found their practice. I love having a midwife because the midwife stays with you while you are at the hospital, generally as much as you want, start to finish. They add such a human touch to things too.

Thank be to God for a good report.

4 comments:

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

Wonderful news, Katie! So glad you found good midwifery care.

Cari said...

What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Welcome little one!
mm

Hope said...

OMG, I didn't know! Congratulations!!!!!